- Going door-to-door with @doubleicf volunteers to install smoke detectors for #WeekofGiving & #NationalFireSafetyWeek https://t.co/NCweuqUbpWTweeted 6 days ago
- Getting set up for @doubleicf #WeekofGiving project with @PhillyFireDept & @6abc #NationalFireSafety week. https://t.co/4EYDDdcdLtTweeted 6 days ago
- Not sure about resale, but #shippingcontainer #housing could solve a lot of problems re: inventory, homelessness ow.ly/tMhP30fHmSNTweeted 1 week ago
- Philly efforts being organized by @doubleicf include 10/12 fire prevention event with @PhillyFireDept twitter.com/doubleicf/stat…Tweeted 1 week ago
- KB Homes response to C-Suite execs social failures outside the boardroom to be the norm. ow.ly/wy8L30fC0LE #crisis @kimballpr @WSJTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @Walldo: "When it comes to breaking news, platforms like Facebook and Google tout themselves as willing, competent gatekeepers. But it’s…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- 1,351 hits
Tagsbilliards bloggers Bloopers branding brand reputation career advice Cartoon Christmas comic communications consumers Content Marketing cover letters crisis management customer relations Customer Service earned media employment Facebook finding a job friendship Funny Hiring Holidays Holiday wishes honor humor influencers job search Journalism Las Vegas Like LinkedIn MadLibs manners Marketing media coverage media outreach media relations Memorial Day military mobile marketing naked billiards networking News Non Sequitur nudity Oxford Communications Pew Research planning politics press releases Prince Harry Prince Harry naked professionals public relations radio reporters resumes Royal Family Season's Greetings skills small business Social Media technology television texting tips troops TV News Twitter veterans Video WordPress Youtube
Tag Archives: Funny
Who among us hasn’t stumbled into an innocent-but-ill-considered game of competitive naked billiards every now and again? Yeah … neither have I. Although I suspect an invitation might be pending, for research purposes. Following Prince Harry’s recent “Fear OF Clothing … Continue reading
As a news junkie, I love these little bloopers. It just proves sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurdity of things.
For a real treat this season, click on the Christmas Tree above to see the lengths to which I will go to ensure holiday cheer and merriment. I also entertain at children’s parties and weddings. Happy Holidays!