- For #BookLoversDay one of my all-time favorites: Growing Up by @nytimes humorist #RussellBaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Interesting article from @WSJ about the #trend in #golf of playing shorter rounds to attract time-starved players ow.ly/xcnQ30efFqATweeted 1 week ago
- A #FeelGoodFriday post about motorcyclists who decided to help a middle-schooler being bullied. ow.ly/b3wq30eaHrd @washingtonpostTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @kimballpr: Our new #Publicrelations intern Sarah Evers takes a break in her busy day for a quick headshot. Welcome Sarah! #philly https…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Preparing for a @ChamberPHL event at the @VFCasinoResort https://t.co/HbqVcf7NdJTweeted 2 weeks ago
- We're looking for a #PublicRelations Manager. Agency experience & a sense of humor required. ow.ly/YuLt30dKzOq @kimballpr #hiringTweeted 3 weeks ago
- 1,351 hits
Tagsbilliards bloggers Bloopers branding brand reputation career advice Cartoon Christmas comic communications consumers Content Marketing cover letters crisis management customer relations Customer Service earned media employment Facebook finding a job friendship Funny Hiring Holidays Holiday wishes honor humor influencers job search Journalism Las Vegas Like LinkedIn MadLibs manners Marketing media coverage media outreach media relations Memorial Day military mobile marketing naked billiards networking News Non Sequitur nudity Oxford Communications Pew Research planning politics press releases Prince Harry Prince Harry naked professionals public relations radio reporters resumes Royal Family Season's Greetings skills small business Social Media technology television texting tips troops TV News Twitter veterans Video WordPress Youtube
Tag Archives: Funny
Who among us hasn’t stumbled into an innocent-but-ill-considered game of competitive naked billiards every now and again? Yeah … neither have I. Although I suspect an invitation might be pending, for research purposes. Following Prince Harry’s recent “Fear OF Clothing … Continue reading
As a news junkie, I love these little bloopers. It just proves sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurdity of things.
For a real treat this season, click on the Christmas Tree above to see the lengths to which I will go to ensure holiday cheer and merriment. I also entertain at children’s parties and weddings. Happy Holidays!