- Going door-to-door with @doubleicf volunteers to install smoke detectors for #WeekofGiving & #NationalFireSafetyWeek https://t.co/NCweuqUbpWTweeted 6 days ago
- Getting set up for @doubleicf #WeekofGiving project with @PhillyFireDept & @6abc #NationalFireSafety week. https://t.co/4EYDDdcdLtTweeted 6 days ago
- Not sure about resale, but #shippingcontainer #housing could solve a lot of problems re: inventory, homelessness ow.ly/tMhP30fHmSNTweeted 1 week ago
- Philly efforts being organized by @doubleicf include 10/12 fire prevention event with @PhillyFireDept twitter.com/doubleicf/stat…Tweeted 1 week ago
- KB Homes response to C-Suite execs social failures outside the boardroom to be the norm. ow.ly/wy8L30fC0LE #crisis @kimballpr @WSJTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @Walldo: "When it comes to breaking news, platforms like Facebook and Google tout themselves as willing, competent gatekeepers. But it’s…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- 1,351 hits
Tagsbilliards bloggers Bloopers branding brand reputation career advice Cartoon Christmas comic communications consumers Content Marketing cover letters crisis management customer relations Customer Service earned media employment Facebook finding a job friendship Funny Hiring Holidays Holiday wishes honor humor influencers job search Journalism Las Vegas Like LinkedIn MadLibs manners Marketing media coverage media outreach media relations Memorial Day military mobile marketing naked billiards networking News Non Sequitur nudity Oxford Communications Pew Research planning politics press releases Prince Harry Prince Harry naked professionals public relations radio reporters resumes Royal Family Season's Greetings skills small business Social Media technology television texting tips troops TV News Twitter veterans Video WordPress Youtube
Tag Archives: Social Media
This post originally appeared on Kimball Communications’ blog, Hits and Misses “When in doubt, leave it out.” This was the sage advice of one of my first journalism professors in college. It served me well in everything from sussing out … Continue reading →
To err is human, to delete-tweet is a mortal sin. This is the latest lesson from Oprah’s TV psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw, known simply to millions of fans as “Dr. Phil.” According to USA Today, 0n Aug. 20, a tweet … Continue reading →
Insights and humor on how small businesses should go about creating a social media presence. Part 2 of 2.
The emerging faces of social media.
Mere hours after Hurricane Irene departed my hometown, I found myself relying almost completely on Social Media – not only for weather related developments but for details on a breaking crime story in my area. Where traditional media was unavailable … Continue reading →